A Builder Membership shall be open to any person or entity whose business is the construction or remodeling of homes and or commercial buildings or the business of land development within the territory of Grand County.
$550 / yearly cost
Builder Membership Application
Associate Membership shall be open to any person or entity engaged in any trade business, insurance and mortgage companies & professional service firms within the territory of Grand County.
$550 / yearly cost
Associate Membership Application
Membership Code of Ethics:
As a member in good standing of the Grand County Builders Association, we believe in, and accept, the responsibility and obligations inherent in all our services including the provision of housing and light commercial construction. Consistent with NAHB’s Code of Ethics, contained in its constitution, we pledge to follow these principles and policies:
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- Business affairs will be conducted with professionalism and skill.
- Consumers will be protected through the use of quality materials and construction.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every project.
- Members shall comply with the spirit and letter of business contracts and deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- All financial obligations will be met in a responsible manner.
- Members will keep informed on public policies and other essential information which affect our business interests and those of the building industry as a whole.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- All rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and welfare of the community will be followed.
- Timely response will be given to items covered under warranty.
- Support and adherence will be given to the decisions of the association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Grand County Builders Association, click here.